|
23rd March 2012 Friday, March 23, 2012 6:35 PM
Exactly a year ago, at this very moment.. I was so happy. I was unbelievably happy. There wasn't a single thing making me unhappy. I was going to go to Switzerland on holiday and I couldn't believe it....This year, however, I'm sad. I'm miserable. All because of a girl whom I once truly considered a friend. You asked me why? I want to be with you, but you don't want to be with me. In a few months you will either be back with him or with some other random asshole/douchebag. I can't take that pain anymore. I can't bear to see you in pain anymore. I can't get why you'd treat me like shit. Why you would avoid and ignore me. And then there is the fact that you'd want to be with someone who doesn't make you happy.... When I'm right here... I just can't take it. I'm just not strong enough and I just care far too much about someone who treats me terribly. This pain needs to stop. The rain will wash it all away... And it will rain eventually. |