6th March 2012 Tuesday, March 6, 2012 9:58 PM
Finished up Polytechnic. Graduation left. Dammit.

Recently I have been having reoccurring dreams for the past few months I would have these 2 dreams...

1. I'm not going to say because it's nsfw.

2. Its winter time, I don't know where it is, the pavement is grey and gloomy. I'm walking down the street in winter wear, what looks like a trench coat. I'm alone and I'm smoking a cigarette. My pace suggests that I have nowhere to be and I'm just strolling about with a blank expression on my face, thinking as usual. My phone starts to vibrate and ring....I place the cigarette into my mouth and proceed to retrieve my phone... then I wake up.



No matter how much I want to get angry, how much I want to scream...I always end up withdrawing myself into indifference and now more than ever I will.