14th April 2012 Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:59 PM
A sneeze full of mucus woke me up today.

I'm back in Singapore and here are the highlights of my trip in chronological order!

Dancing with random girls.

Jet skiing

para sailing

Awesome massages

Lucid dreaming

German food

A Hungarian girl letting me stare down her shirt to see her tits for a cig

Riding a motorcycle around at 100

Enjoying the awesome beach

Getting hit on by a really smoking hot Swedish girl

Getting bear hugged and tackled into the pool by a big breasted Norwegian girl

Getting my ass grabbed by a bigger breasted Norwegian girl

I want to get tested for STDs now.

Never sleeping during the night to talk

Riding my motorcycle on my own to the store

And thats about it.

Enjoy your life, I know I'm enjoying mine.



No matter how much I want to get angry, how much I want to scream...I always end up withdrawing myself into indifference and now more than ever I will.