|
23rd April 2012 Monday, April 23, 2012 3:41 AM
Figuring out this new layout at 3 AM is not easy.Today was a good day. I woke up after a short nap at 2 AM, went down and saw fishball, grey and flapjack... so I fed them and went up to INTERNETS for a bit. When I came back down to play with them fishball and grey were gone and only flapjack was left. Naturally I thought "Meh, she'll just run off as soon as I open the door." *opens door* Nope. She starts meowing and then walks towards me, what happens next baffles me. She proceeds to continue to meow whilst walking into the house followed by me following her around, this entire time she doesn't seem to be afraid, instead she just meows and leads me around for a bit. Then she starts meowing louder, and walks up the stairs, beckoning me to follow her up. Fine, I do. She leads me into my brother's room where the extra twin bed is and starts walking around. She walks out and walks into the bathroom in the hallway, this is when I thought "what the fuck am I doing following my cat around at 2 AM in the morning?" and proceeded to pick her up and toss her outside, but as soon as I near the door she starts fidgeting and I put her down, she then bites me whenever I try to touch her and she walks back upstairs to my brother's room. I chased her out by playing with the bean bag chair. I don't know who is weirder, me or the cat. |